The Obama Campaign Melt-Down - So Soon? > 자유게시판

The Obama Campaign Melt-Down - So Soon?

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Candelaria
댓글 0건 조회 10회 작성일 22-11-17 07:58

본문

Also in the BCRA was the rule that advertisements paid for by a corporation (including non-profit organizations) could not use a candidates name within 30 days of a primary and 60 days of a general election. In effect the bill limited free speech, throwing out the first amendment and putting set rules on the speech of an organization. Sounds like big government to me.

malaysia election Let's start with campaign reform. You've all heard the phrase "I'm [candidates name] and I approve of this message." During the election season that phrase is more irritating than the fat kid in class who asks way to many questions.

As one reporter stated, "The American people are not stupid!" He's right. We know what McCain is doing and why. We know he has not laid out one single plan to rectify the eight years of Republican rule that has literally brought our economy into recession, along with two wars and more and more homeowners in foreclosure.

Santorum has been a real surprise in recent weeks. He started off as Mr. Irrelevant and has become, dato ramanan ramakrishnan wife well, Mr. Less Irrelevant. He capitalized on turnovers by Perry and Bachmann, and has reestablished himself after a grueling loss in the Senate in 2006. He does have a future in the GOP, but it'd take a real "Hail Mary" for him to seize the nomination.

McCain also has fallen into the deep and dark belief of global warming. In 2004 McCain lead hearings about the subject and called on president Bush to do more to fight climate change. He even pointed to studies showing Arctic temperatures were dropping, a stat I'm sure he pulled right out of A Liberal Propagandists Guide to Global Warming.

Considering what is best for our favorite political party (and voting accordingly) is a somewhat more evolved stance than looking only at our own personal interests. Voting for our party is "ethnocentric" behavior. Its about the same as voting for a local bill that would renovate the school in your district but voting against the bill that would provide funds to renovate the school in the neighboring district. It elevates the needs of YOUR group above the needs of OTHERS. It is also similar to thinking only your church is the one true church and all the others are wrong. (in accordance with the "Faithful" group, for readers of my blog.) This is not the most mature way to believe, behave, or vote either.

When I visited Alaska almost 20 years ago, I was told by the tour guide that of all the states in the nation, Alaska had the highest incidents of rape. This makes sense if you have every visited Nome, where there are more bars on every street corner than in NYC. Yet, Sarah Palin as Governor of Alaska has not addressed this problem. Why should she? She does not believe in abortion in cases of rape or incest. A Governor is supposed to act on behalf of the people she represents, regardless of her own beliefs.

To further my point take a look at McCain's conservative score according to the The American Conservative Union. In 2006 McCain scored a 65 (with 100 being the most conservative). Looking at the overall trend, he started out near 100 and took a huge fall in the 90's, plummeting to under 70. Proving that McCain really was the conservative who lost his way.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

company business product solution seminar news contact us TOP▲