What's The Good And Bad About Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me > 자유게시판

What's The Good And Bad About Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Bev
댓글 0건 조회 21회 작성일 24-04-03 18:27

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

KeyLab-1-e1658690716312-300x146.pngThe theft of vehicles is on the rise particularly keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from starting unless it's configured to a specific pin code. It's tiny and taped into the loom of the vehicle, making it virtually impossible for thieves to detect. It will also send an instant message on your mobile to inform you that the vehicle is being moved.

Detection

The smallest GPS alarm that is available ghost can be placed in a secluded location within your vehicle so that thieves won't be able to locate it. It records the GPS location and also transmits a cell signal to your mobile phone when your vehicle moves. You can track your car via Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It's a more precise way of tracking your car than the LoJack system, Ghost Alarm Installation which can take days for police to track down your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is simple to use and is able to be used wherever your phone can receive text alerts and is connected to a cell network. This puts you in front of thieves who don't want to be tracked. It's easy to conceal, so that thieves can't alter the device.

Message alerts

autowatch ghost installer Alarm is a GPS vehicle alarm system which is the smallest in the world. It connects to your cell phone through text messaging, meaning it can be used on any phone capable of receiving text messages. Message alerts are immediate "movement" detection and the ability to access Google maps for the exact location of your car. Message commands include ARM, Ghost Alarm Installation DISARM, GPS, and Help. You can also receive a list of commands by texting "List Commands". Alerts to messages can help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

company business product solution seminar news contact us TOP▲