Samys Camera in lA (Samys.com). Dependable Or Not ? > 자유게시판

Samys Camera in lA (Samys.com). Dependable Or Not ?

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Natalie
댓글 0건 조회 11회 작성일 23-02-02 14:36

본문

You can get them to match the B&H or the Fairfax store price, but it is annoying to always must haggle with them. I believe they moved him back to the Fairfax store. The service was nice, the recommendation was very skilled, and the shop was very spectacular. Why did you determine to exchange it with the Nikon 24-85? I personal the 24-eighty five AF-S, and have been considering of getting the Sigma 24-70 or 28-70 for the 2.Eight aperture. Hey Mark, you need to have nothing however good dealings with them. To this point so good with them. I've bought a 2 eye items there, but they seem far nicer than the Venice Samy's and there costs are about the same as any place. If it is one thing giant you may actually save shopping for there as tax could be lower than delivery. After weeks with a production Canon EOS R6 Mark II, Chris and Jordan get into extra element than they could in their preliminary evaluation.

When you liked this post as well as you want to obtain more details concerning https://www.bookmark-belt.win/home-automation kindly stop by the web site.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

company business product solution seminar news contact us TOP▲